Gilbert House Membership
You can now purchase or renew your membership online! *Please note you will receive your membership packet in the mail within 2 weeks. Your membership is not active until you receive your packet. If you need to use your membership immediately, the fastest way to get it is to purchase it in person at the Museum.
We now have Foster Family Memberships available for residents of Marion and Polk counties. Download the application here.
We offer reduced rate ACCESS Family Memberships for families receiving public assistance in Marion and Polk counties. To see qualifying types of assistance, click here.
- Free admission to the Museum for one full year from date of purchase.
- Two complimentary one-time use guest passes.
- Free general admission to more than 360 Association of Science Technology Centers (ASTC) worldwide and in Oregon! See the list of museums. NOTE: Although ASTC Travel Passport restrictions exclude museums within 90 miles of Gilbert House Children’s Museum, we have special agreements so all Oregon ASTC museums are available for our members. Please call us for details.
- Discounted admission to special events
- Gilbert’s Gift Shop discount of 10%.
- Reduced fees for birthday parties, summer camps, and classes.
- Our bi-weekly e-newsletter with advance notice of upcoming Museum events.
- Two-for-one coupons for visits to participating Northwest children’s museums.
- Additional benefits during Member Appreciation Month.
To purchase/renew your membership, use the link above, or stop by Gilbert House Children’s Museum.
Gilbert Membership includes up to two named adults and up to four named children.
- one-year pass $85
- two-year pass $160
Gilbert Plus Membership includes up to two named adults and up to four named children, as well as two guests per visit. One named adult on the membership must be present to admit guests.
- one-year pass $100
- two-year pass $190
Interested in a gift certificate instead?