Gilbert House Membership
You can now purchase or renew your membership online!
We now have Foster Family Memberships available. Download the application here.
We offer reduced rate ACCESS Family Memberships for families receiving public assistance. To see qualifying types of assistance, download here.
- Free admission to the Museum for one full year from date of purchase.
- Two complimentary one-time use guest passes.
- Free general admission to 347 Association of Science Technology Centers (ASTC) worldwide and in Oregon! See the list of museums. Some museums within a 90-mile radius of us provide reciprocal admission by special arrangement. Call us to verify. NOTE: According to ASTC Travel Passport restrictions, members from other ASTC museums must live more than 90 miles from Gilbert House Children’s Museum to receive free admission.
- Discounted admission on our yearly special events, such as the Salem Mini Maker Faire.
- Gilbert’s Gift Shop discount of 10%.
- Reduced fees for birthday parties, summer camps, and classes.
- Special Members Only events every other month–February, April, June, August, October, & December.
- Our bi-weekly e-newsletter Gilbert House Update with advance notice of upcoming Museum events.
- Two-for-one coupons for visits to participating Northwest children’s museums.
To sign up today, use the online link above, call the museum at 503-371-3631, stop by the Gilbert House, or print out Membership Registration Form, fill it out and send it to the museum at:
Gilbert House Children’s Museum
116 Marion St NE
Salem, OR 97301
Gilbert Membership includes up to two named adults and up to four named children.
- one-year pass $85
- two-year pass $160
Gilbert Plus Membership includes up to two named adults and up to four named children, as well as two guests per visit. One named adult on the membership must be present to admit guests.
- one-year pass $100
- two-year pass $190