Gilbert House Membership
- Free admission to the Museum for one full year.
- Two complimentary one time use guest passes.
- Free general admission to 347 Association of Science Technology Centers (ASTC) worldwide and in Oregon! See the list of museums. Those within a 90-mile radius of us provide reciprocal admission by special arrangement. Call us to verify. NOTE: According to ASTC Travel Passport restrictions, members from other ASTC museums must live more than 90 miles from Gilbert House Children’s Museum to receive free admission.
- Museum store discount of 10%.
- Reduced fees for birthday parties, summer camps, workshops, and classes.
- Invitations to Members Only events.
- Our e-news Village Update with advance notice of upcoming Museum events.
- Two-for-One coupons for visits to participating Northwest children’s museums.
To sign up today, call the museum at 503-371-3631 or print out this form, fill it out and send it to the museum at:
Gilbert House Children’s Museum
116 Marion St NE
Salem, OR 97301
Family (up to five children – living in your household)
Family Membership includes up to two parents and up to five children living in the same household (additional children in the member household can be added for $10.00 per child).
- one-year pass $85
- two-year pass $160
- Add-a-child (for Family Memberships only) $10 per year
- Add-a-nanny (for Family Memberships only) $30 per year
Grandparent (limit five grandchildren per visit)
Grandparent Membership includes up to two grandparents and up to five grandchildren on any one visit.
- one-year pass $75
- two-year pass $140
You & Me (one adult + one child)
You and Me Membership includes one adult and one child (both names listed on the membership card).
- one-year pass $60
- two-year pass $110
To become a member: Call (503) 371-3631, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Gilbert House.