- CHILD SUPERVISION: Children must be under the close supervision of an adult caregiver. Caregivers are expected to be a role model for others.
- UNATTENDED ADULTS: For child safety, unattended adults may not visit the Museum. Adult visitors must be accompanied by a child or a staff member.
- CLOTHING: Visitors are required to wear proper attire, including shirts and shoes.
- SERVICE ANIMALS: Your service animal is welcome to assist you in enjoying the museum. No other pets are allowed on Museum property.
- SUBSTANCE USE: We are a smoke-free property. This includes e-cigarettes. Anyone possessing illegal drugs or under the influence will be asked to leave the museum.
- WEAPONS: We comply with the City of Salem’s weapon regulations.
Respect the Museum
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: Covered beverages are welcome in our houses. We have designated outdoor picnic areas for you to enjoy. Eating or drinking uncovered beverages within our indoor exhibits is not permitted.
- BEHAVIOR: Visitors are expected to exhibit common courtesy by cleaning up after themselves, using equipment safely, walking indoors, using appropriate language, and consenting to instructions given by our staff. We have the right to dismiss individuals from the premises or refuse service to anyone displaying inappropriate, harmful, disruptive, or suspicious behavior.